This Page Helps you to Download and Install Canon Driver on Windows PC, MAC. You get a Canon Driver online. You can install Canon Driver here or from http://www.w-canon-printer.com/canon-printer-driver/. To Download and Install Canon Driver in USA or UK on your Windows PC, MAC.
The Canon TS8220 Wireless Photo Printer is a high-end all-in-one inkjet printer designed for fast printing, robust features, and a variety of connectivity options. Print quickly and easily everything you want, from family photos to invitations, reports, documents and tickets. Photo Blue ink gives your photos a better look than ever, as it reduces grain and provides smooth color reproduction. With its large 4.3-inch LCD touch screen, versatile paper backing and 6-color individual ink system, the Canon TS8220 Wireless Photo Printer is the high-end printer with an elegant look, ideal for everyday life. Quickly print detailed documents with crisp black text Individual color ink system. With the PIXMA TS8220, all your everyday prints will always look great. It can even support various types and sizes of 3.5-inch paper “x3.5” in letter and legal format. The PIXMA TS8220 Wireless Printer is the all-in-one printer that fits perfectly in any home with its sleek design, easy-to-use, and outstanding results every time. By asking Alexa, your Canon printer can print countless tasks such as lists, templates and coloring pages, even to check the ink level and read printer notifications. Print your documents and photos with AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Bluetooth and Cloud. You can print from any room in the house with transparent Wi-Fi. Print even with IFTTT (IF This Then That) support and use Web applications and services to automate printing, while saving time.
Download and run the setup file of Canon TS8220 Wireless Photo Printer
Installation can also be done using the installation CD-ROM.
Double-click the downloaded .exe file to start the installation.
- Select Start Configuration
- Click Next
- Select the appropriate region and click Next.
- Click on Yes in the license agreement.
- Select Accept or Do not accept the survey.
- Click on Yes on the connection method.
- The configuration continues. If the Select Wireless Router screen (below) appears, select the wireless router to connect to the printer, enter the network key (password), and then click Next.
* The router used and its network settings determine whether this screen appears or not
- Information appears
- The network connection is complete. Click on Next
- The test print screen then appears. This can be done or not.
- The configuration is complete. Click Next
- Select the desired optional application software (default settings, Clear all or check the corresponding box). Click Next
- Click Next Until Finish.