This Page Helps you to Download and Install Canon Driver on Windows PC, MAC. You get a Canon Driver online. You can install Canon Driver here or from http://www.w-canon-printer.com/canon-printer-driver/. To Download and Install Canon Driver in USA or UK on your Windows PC, MAC .
How to install Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless Printer Driver?
The Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless Printer, designed for serious printing. The PIXMA G4210 makes printing profitable and simple, thanks to its innovative MegaTank ink system that can produce up to 6,000 pages of bright black text / 7,000 brightly colored pages. a total black ink output of up to 18,000 pages. The G4210 is designed for documents and great photos. The Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless Printer can print borderless photos of 8.5 “x11” and 5 “x5” to 4 “x6”. Not only will this printer stack up impressions, but it will also be seriously connected – with built-in Wi-Fi , AirPrint, Google Cloud Print , USB and even Cloud. With the PIXMA G4210, you can stack prints, not empty cartridges.
The printer comes with a full set of ink bottles, as well as two extra bottles of black ink. You do not need to make additional purchases to start. You must be especially careful when filling the ink tanks. It is important to make sure you are pouring the right colors into the right tanks. In addition to printing, the G4210 also has a scan and copy feature. This is especially useful for scanning receipts from your accounting software or archiving the photos you want to protect on the cloud.
Installation for Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless Printer Driver
- Locate the installation files, and then run it.
- Prompt window will ask that the USB cable is connected now. Do as instructions.
- The computer will detect the printer.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed using the installation wizard.
- Select the “add printer” function built into Windows. Have configuration software and drivers, as well as the USB cable for the printer.
- Turn on the computer and the printer, and connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the installation file and extract their location.
- Click Start on Control Panel a Show Device and Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista). In XP, you can click “Fax and Printer”.
- Click on “Add a printer”.
- When ready and adapted to the driver location, specify the path where you extracted the installation files.
- Follow all “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use.
Features of Canon PIXMA G2200 Printer
- 1.Prints up to ISO 8.8 ppm * in black and up to 5 ISO ppm * in color
- Produces a photo quality print of 4 “x 6” in just 60 seconds.
- Inkjet multifunction printer
- Ideal for home or small business. Provides excellent print quality for photos and documents and accepts a variety of paper types and sizes.
- Allows printing on Apple iPad and iPhone.
- Wireless and mobile printing capacity
- Connect computers or devices easily with built-in Wi-Fi. Also print from your mobile device and select cloud services online with Canon’s free mobile print application or Google Cloud Print.
- Edit and organize your photos
- The My Image Garden software provides automatic filter effects and layout suggestions for customizing your printouts, calendar view for simplified organization, and more.
- Color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (dots per inch)
- High resolution offers incredible quality and detail in documents and photos.
- Four individual ink tanks
- Replace the ink tank you need when its color is exhausted. Such a design provides up to 30 times the amount of ink compared to conventional ink cartridge sets.
- Handling standard paper
- Maximum capacity of 100-sheet plain paper or 20-sheet photo paper.
- High speed USB port for simple connectivity
- Offers a standard connection to your PC.
- Scanner with CIS color (contact image sensor)
- Allows scanning of documents with an optical resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi and an interpolated resolution of up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi for accurate reproduction of documents.
- High speed fax
- 33.6 Kbps modem functions to meet the needs of your office.