This Page Helps you to Download and Install Canon Driver on Windows PC, MAC. You get a Canon Driver online. You can install Canon Driver here or from http://www.w-canon-printer.com/canon-printer-driver/. To Download and Install Canon Driver in USA or UK on your Windows PC, MAC .
Canon PIXMA TR4520 includes features such as PIXMA Cloud Link, silent mode, auto scan mode, PC scan, and print message support. It supports wireless printing via media such as Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Mopria Print Service. The machine comes with a copier that works with features such as 2 by 1, 4 by 1, copy with auto exposure, copy without border, copy with frame erase, copy of ID card, copy rates predefined, assembly copy, as well as adjustment to the page. The copier has a maximum document magnification of 400% and a maximum reduction of 25%.
Canon PIXMA TR4520 prints at a maximum speed of 8.8 pages per minute in black and white and 4.4 pages per minute in color. It offers a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows 7 SP1, Android, iOS, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Apple Mac OS X 10.10.5 - 10.13 and Fire OS.
Canon PIXMA TR4520
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Operating Systems Compatibility
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TR4520 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TR4520, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TR4520 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TR4520 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TR4520 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TR4520 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver Manually
- For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TR4520. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TR4520 printer.
This step how to install the driver
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TR4520 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TR4520 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TR4520 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TR4520 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TR4520 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TR4520 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TR4520 on Mac OS
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR4520 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TR4520 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.