This Page Helps you to Download and Install Canon Driver on Windows PC, MAC. You get a Canon Driver online. You can install Canon Driver here or from http://www.w-canon-printer.com/canon-printer-driver/. To Download and Install Canon Driver in USA or UK on your Windows PC, MAC .
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Driver?
The Canon imageClass LBP6230dw Personal Monochrome Laser Printer is small enough to share a table, and can be used as a shared printer on the desktop. This offers an interesting balance of speed, paper handling, quality of output, convenience of mobile printing, and Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection options for the network. If you need a quick and cheap monochrome laser for personal use as well as together, make sure to put LBP6230dw on your must-see list.
With the difference of one cent per page, which translates to $ 10 per 1,000 pages, it is sufficient to make the total cost of ownership potentially much higher for the LBP6230dw imager class than for the Samsung models as well as for the sisters. Depending on the number of pages you intend to print, you may consider that this is not a problem.
Canon imageClass LBP6230dw
- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 16 ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)3, Up to 26 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)3
- First Print Time: Approximately 6 seconds4
- Printer Language: UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
- Duplex Print: Yes
- Print Modes: Collate, Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory: 64 MB
- Easily print from a mobile device with the free Canon Mobile Printing2 app
- With wireless1 connectivity enjoy the benefit of printing from virtually anywhere
- Limit interruptions with the 250-sheet5 standard paper cassette
- Space-saving, compact design is a perfect fit for a desktop
- Save time with print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute3, first print in approximately 6 seconds4
- Reduce paper use with automatic two-sided printed right out of the box
How to install printer Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw with Setup files:
- First, you must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Then download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Then follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw drivers manually
- You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file imageCLASS LBP6230dw and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.